11/14/13

Rice Quiche



I wanted to have this kind of square plate since I saw my friend's, and I just bought one on the internet last week. It just arrived the other day, and was thinking how I should use it for the first time.. I though about making dessert, savoury pie, etc., and I ended up making a rice quiche for the main reason that all the ingredients are already inside my fridge, AND it is easier. Hehe!

So here's how you make it. :)


Mix left over rice with butter and salt then spread it thinly to the dish like this. I am planning to add pepper and garlic powder next time, so you can also try it too. 


Sautee all the ingredients that you want in butter and salt then add milk and broth in pan. I used shrimp, shimeji mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli, and onion this time, but you can put any ingredient that you like. Just put some greens and/or reds for a nice visual. Haha 



Beat eggs in bowl and mix in the sautéed mixture from the pan.


Pour in the mixture into the rice, preheat oven in 200℃ and bake for 40 minutes, put on grill setting and grill for 10-15 minutes.



Ta-dah! :)))


Note:
Notice I did not put any detailed ingredient measurements since I realise I usually do not follow most of them especially when it is an easy recipe like this, and the measurements depends on the container you are using but I've put the oven temperature for reference as this is where I always have a hard time. ;p


1 comment:

  1. How To Make Money From Making Money From Making Money From Playing Slots
    Playing Slots is หาเงินออนไลน์ a popular type of entertainment that the industry has been exploring in recent times. It is a skill that the game

    ReplyDelete